Jigsaw Casting is seeking various roles – Transgender Women (AMAB), Skateboarders, and Senior Men for a Toilet Paper Campaign in Vancouver!
This spot will be filming in Vancouver, we are looking for BC residents ONLY. Production and talent to follow all COVID SAFETY ON SET PROTOCOL, see more details here: http://www.cpat.ca
We are casting the following roles:
1. Transgender Woman (AMAB) – Ages 18 – 45. Ideally, pre top operation. They must be comfortable using toilet paper to augment their breasts. Likely applying makeup.
2. Skateboarder – Male or Female. Ages 18 – 35. Must have the experience, ideally, they have youtube videos to show us of their skills.
3. Veterans – Ages 60 – 90. Real veterans are welcome to apply but we are open to senior men who can play the role.
Pay is: Wardrobe – $50; Session – $500; Buyout – $1,250+ per person if selected. This is a non-union campaign. No previous acting experience is required. Casting BC Residents ONLY. No audition required.
If interested, please submit a self-tape. Here are the instructions:
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Please tell us a bit about yourself.
3. ACTION: Try to act out these 4 emotions. We want to see small, real performances:
*Laughing -like nobody’s watching.
*Crying – not for comedy.
*Frustrated like they just got messy.
*Laughing that they just got messy.
4. Please try to keep your self-tape short, around 3 minutes long or under, you can use your cell phone for filming. Once you have filmed this, you can apply online to: https://toiletpapercampaign.castingcrane.com/
To be considered for this campaign. You must be available for the following dates:
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: THURSDAY, July 9, 2020 at 9am PST.
Wardrobe and COVID Test:
July 13 and or 14, 2020. Time and date TBD.
July 16th – 18th, 2020 (talent needed for 1 day).